The NTAA have created a Guide to a Discretionary Trust outlining things to be aware of before jumping into setting up a Trust.
Click this link to view the guide: NTAA's Guide to Discretionary Trusts
In the above guide, the NTAA outline subjects such as:
- What is a Trust?
- What is a discretionary Trust?
- Operating a Trust
- What are the benefits of a discretionary trust?
- When does a discretionary Trust Start?
- Explanation of other terms in the trust deed
- Traps for the unwary
- Estate planning
- Features of the Trust Feed
- Instructions on how to execute the Discretionary Trust Deed
If you are interested in setting up a Trust, please contact our office on 4325 5530 to organise an appointment to start this process.